Today at Matins, we hear the Gospel in which Jesus delivers a ringing, frightening denunciation of religious hypocrisy. We, who have the richest liturgical tradition in Christendom, should listen to this Gospel lesson attentively. Our wonderful, magnificent worship which we love will do us no good at all if we let it become an excuse…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Christmas & Theophany Service Schedules 2018
- Bishop David’s 2018 Nativity (Christmas) Video Greeting
- PASTORAL LETTER OF THE UKRAINIAN CATHOLIC BISHOPS OF CANADA ON THE OCCASION OF THE NATIVITY OF OUR LORD 2018/2019 (ENG/UKR)
- NATIVITY (CHRISTMAS) PASTORAL LETTER OF HIS BEATITUDE SVIATOSLAV (ENG/UKR)
- Dec 25, 2018; Nativity in the Flesh of Our Lord, God and Saviour Jesus Christ