This is the authentic feast of Christ the King. On Palm Sunday, Jerusalem received Jesus Christ as the Messianic King. Even in the temple itself, the children cried out the royal acclamation “Hosanna,” which had not been heard since the end of the Macchabean monarchy over a century before. The “authorities” were terrified; if the…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Church Singing Conference Gathers Over 100 Participants in Parma, Ohio
- October 21; Twenty-Second Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 5; our Venerable Father Hilarion the Great (371)
- October 18; Holy Apostle and Evangelist Luke
- CBC Interview with Marc Turgeon, the director at St. Michael’s Cemetery
- The Shroud of Turin: Discover the facts about the most studied artifact in Christendom (Oct 28, 2018 & Feb 24, 2019)