LITURGY OF THE PRESANCTIFIED GIFTS At Psalm 140 In Tone 6 10. Departing from Your divine precepts as from Jerusalem, and going down to the passions of Jericho, travelling by way of the cares of this life on the pathways of dishonour, I fell prey to the thievery of thoughts; they stripped me of my…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- May 15; Mid-Pentecost; Our Venerable Father Pachomius the Great (346)
- May 19; Fifth Sunday after Pascha. Sunday of the Samaritan Woman
- ‘We’ve waited 15 years for this’: New Ukrainian church for Sherwood Park parish topped off with golden dome
- May 12; Fourth Sunday after Pascha. Sunday of the Paralytic.
- VIDEO: Installation of the Gold Dome Cap and Cross at St. Sophia Parish