LITURGY OF THE PRESANCTIFIED GIFTS At Psalm 140 In Tone 6 10. Departing from Your divine precepts as from Jerusalem, and going down to the passions of Jericho, travelling by way of the cares of this life on the pathways of dishonour, I fell prey to the thievery of thoughts; they stripped me of my…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- October 28; Twenty-third Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 6; the Holy Martyrs Terentius and Neonila; Our Venerable Father Stephen the Sabaite, Composer of Canons (9th c.); the Holy Martyr Parasceve of Iconium
- Church Singing Conference Gathers Over 100 Participants in Parma, Ohio
- October 21; Twenty-Second Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 5; our Venerable Father Hilarion the Great (371)
- October 18; Holy Apostle and Evangelist Luke
- CBC Interview with Marc Turgeon, the director at St. Michael’s Cemetery