VESPERS ON SUNDAY EVENING Kathisma Reading There is no Kathisma reading. At Psalm 140 In Tone 8 10. The angels praise You without ceasing, O King and Master, and I fall before You crying like the Publican: God be merciful to me and save me. 9. Since you are immortal, O my soul,…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Church Singing Conference Gathers Over 100 Participants in Parma, Ohio
- October 21; Twenty-Second Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 5; our Venerable Father Hilarion the Great (371)
- October 18; Holy Apostle and Evangelist Luke
- CBC Interview with Marc Turgeon, the director at St. Michael’s Cemetery
- The Shroud of Turin: Discover the facts about the most studied artifact in Christendom (Oct 28, 2018 & Feb 24, 2019)