VESPERS ON SUNDAY EVENING Kathisma Reading There is no Kathisma reading. At Psalm 140 In Tone 8 10. The angels praise You without ceasing, O King and Master, and I fall before You crying like the Publican: God be merciful to me and save me. 9. Since you are immortal, O my soul,…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Dec 09; Twenty-ninth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 4; Conception of Saint Anna when she conceived the Most Holy Mother of God
- Dec 06; Our Holy Father Nicholas the Wonderworker, Archbishop of Myra in Lycia
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER Dec 2018
- Bishops’ Roundtable: Alberta/NWT Catholic Bishops sat down for an interview and conversation with Lorraine Turchansky
- Altar Boys NEW YEAR’S PARTY With Bishop David