LITURGY OF THE PRESANCTIFIED GIFTS At Psalm 140 In Tone 1 10. O faithful, to undertake a spiritual fast, we must speak no deceit with our tongues nor place obstacles in the path of each other. But by repentance let us brighten the lamp of our souls, that with tears we may call out…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Church Singing Conference Gathers Over 100 Participants in Parma, Ohio
- October 21; Twenty-Second Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 5; our Venerable Father Hilarion the Great (371)
- October 18; Holy Apostle and Evangelist Luke
- CBC Interview with Marc Turgeon, the director at St. Michael’s Cemetery
- The Shroud of Turin: Discover the facts about the most studied artifact in Christendom (Oct 28, 2018 & Feb 24, 2019)