LITURGY OF THE PRESANCTIFIED GIFTS At Psalm 140 In Tone 8 10. O faithful, while fasting bodily, let us also fast in spirit. Let us loosen every bond of injustice; let us tear apart the strong chains of violence; let us rip up all unjust assertions; let us give bread to the hungry and welcome…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Pictures from St. Stephen’s Praznyk (Sept 16) and Feast of the Cross (Sept 13)
- The Holy Spirit Ukrainian Catholic Seminary Comes to Edmonton (Blessing of Building and Start of New Year)
- October 28; Twenty-third Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 6; the Holy Martyrs Terentius and Neonila; Our Venerable Father Stephen the Sabaite, Composer of Canons (9th c.); the Holy Martyr Parasceve of Iconium
- Church Singing Conference Gathers Over 100 Participants in Parma, Ohio
- October 21; Twenty-Second Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 5; our Venerable Father Hilarion the Great (371)