Gregory was born in Nazianzus of a Greek father and a Christian mother. Before his baptism, he studied in Athens along with Basil the Great and Julian the Apostate. Gregory often prophesied that Julian would become an apostate and a persecutor of the Church which actually happened. Gregory was especially influenced greatly by his good…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Christ in the Old Testament: Prophecy and Fulfillment
- Red Deer: Outside Water Blessing and Renewal of Baptism on Sunday Jan 19th
- Sunday, January 26: 32nd Sunday after Pentecost – Sunday of Zacchaeus, Tone 8. Our Venerable Father Xenophon and his wife Maria
- 2020 Eparchial Holy Land PILGRIMAGE
- News in the UGCC: Resignations and Appointments, 15.01.2020