Gregory was born in Nazianzus of a Greek father and a Christian mother. Before his baptism, he studied in Athens along with Basil the Great and Julian the Apostate. Gregory often prophesied that Julian would become an apostate and a persecutor of the Church which actually happened. Gregory was especially influenced greatly by his good…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Постанови Синоду Єпископів УГКЦ 2019 року
- «Сопричастя і єдність у житті та служінні УГКЦ», — Послання Синоду Єпископів УГКЦ 2019 року
- Комунікат Синоду Єпископів Української Греко-Католицької Церкви 2019 року
- Photos: Annual Synod of Bishops of the Ukrainian Catholic Church
- Sept 15; Sunday after the Exaltation of the Holy Cross, Octoechos, Tone 5; Holy Great-Martyr Nicetas (374)