Anthony was an Egyptian and was born about the year 250 A.D. in the village of Koman near Herculea. Following the demise of his noble and wealthy parents, he divided the inherited estate with his sister, who was a minor, and provided for her with some relatives. Anthony distributed his half of the estate to…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Banquet for Fr. Anton Taresenko on the Occasion on His Retirement
- February 17; Sunday of the Prodigal Son, Tone 6; The Holy and Great-Martyr Theodore the Recruit (286-305)
- February 10; Sunday of the Publican and the Pharisee, Tone 5; The Holy Martyr Charalampius (193-211)
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER Feb 2019
- Our Saint Sophia. Letter of His Beatitude Sviatoslav on the Occasion of the Centenary of the Renewal of Unity of the Ukrainian Nation and State (ENG/UKR)