Tatiana was a Roman whose parents were of great nobility. She was a Christian and a deaconess in the church. After the death of Emperor Heliogabalus, Emperor Alexander, whose mother Mammaea was a Christian, reigned in Rome. The emperor himself was wavering and indecisive in the Faith for he kept statues of Christ, Apollo, Abraham…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Dec 16; Sunday of the Holy Forefathers, Tone 5; the Holy Prophet Haggai (6th c. BC)
- Dec 09; Twenty-ninth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 4; Conception of Saint Anna when she conceived the Most Holy Mother of God
- Dec 06; Our Holy Father Nicholas the Wonderworker, Archbishop of Myra in Lycia
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER Dec 2018
- Bishops’ Roundtable: Alberta/NWT Catholic Bishops sat down for an interview and conversation with Lorraine Turchansky