Tatiana was a Roman whose parents were of great nobility. She was a Christian and a deaconess in the church. After the death of Emperor Heliogabalus, Emperor Alexander, whose mother Mammaea was a Christian, reigned in Rome. The emperor himself was wavering and indecisive in the Faith for he kept statues of Christ, Apollo, Abraham…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- June 16; First Sunday after Pentecost. All Saints Sunday
- +Sr Aloysia Safranowicz, SSMI Falls Asleep in The Lord
- Sunday, June 9; Descent of the Holy Spirit. Holy and Glorious Pentecost
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER June 2019
- Sunday, June 2; Seventh Sunday after Pascha. Sunday of the Holy Fathers of the First Ecumenical Council of Nicaea, Octoechos Tone 6; Our Holy Father Nicephorus the Confessor (829)