We give You thanks, O invisible King, for by Your infinite power You created all things and, in Your great mercy, brought all things from nothingness into being. Divine Liturgy of St. John Chrysostom Mercy is central to our Faith. So central, in fact, that Pope Francis made it the theme of an Extraordinary Holy […]
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Banquet for Fr. Anton Taresenko on the Occasion on His Retirement
- February 17; Sunday of the Prodigal Son, Tone 6; The Holy and Great-Martyr Theodore the Recruit (286-305)
- February 10; Sunday of the Publican and the Pharisee, Tone 5; The Holy Martyr Charalampius (193-211)
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER Feb 2019
- Our Saint Sophia. Letter of His Beatitude Sviatoslav on the Occasion of the Centenary of the Renewal of Unity of the Ukrainian Nation and State (ENG/UKR)