We give You thanks, O invisible King, for by Your infinite power You created all things and, in Your great mercy, brought all things from nothingness into being. Divine Liturgy of St. John Chrysostom Mercy is central to our Faith. So central, in fact, that Pope Francis made it the theme of an Extraordinary Holy […]
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- June 24, 2018 – Fifth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 4; the Nativity of the Honourable and Glorious Prophet John, Forerunner and Baptist of Christ (Apostle’s Fast)
- June 19 – Holy Apostle Jude, Brother of the Lord According to the Flesh
- The Breath of Life: Ukrainian community celebrates a very special Pentecost
- EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: PART-Time CLEANER/JANITOR Holy Spirit Ukrainian Catholic Seminary
- EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Full-Time Institutional Cook Holy Spirit Ukrainian Catholic Seminary