COLEMAN – St . JOHN the BAPTIST Parish – Парафія св. Івана Хрестителя
Established in 1950 on the edge of the town of Coleman, the church is a wooden structure (30’ x 28’) with the priest’s residence attached to the church. There were approx. 15 members at the beginning. The parish council president was Peter Trukh and V. Vesko was the secretary. For some years the services were held twice a month.
The priests who served the community were: Fr. William Oruski (1950), Fr. Michael Shewchuk (1954-1955), Fr. Peter Moysiuk (1957), Fr. Richard Zuback (1958- ), Fr. Lubomyr Syvenky (1960), Fr. Paul Lysak (1983-1985). For lack of support, the Parish closed its doors in the late 1980’s.