GREAT VESPERS Kathisma “Blessed is the man…” is sung only if the feast falls on a Sunday or Monday At Psalm 140 In Tone 4 Out of the depths I cry to You, O Lord;* O Lord, hear my voice! O Lord, when You were transfigured before being crucified, Mount Tabor was made to resemble…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Dec 09; Twenty-ninth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 4; Conception of Saint Anna when she conceived the Most Holy Mother of God
- Dec 06; Our Holy Father Nicholas the Wonderworker, Archbishop of Myra in Lycia
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER Dec 2018
- Bishops’ Roundtable: Alberta/NWT Catholic Bishops sat down for an interview and conversation with Lorraine Turchansky
- Altar Boys NEW YEAR’S PARTY With Bishop David