GREAT VESPERS Kathisma Reading “Blessed is the Man…” is sung. At Psalm 140 In Tone 2 Out of the depths I cry to You, O Lord;* O Lord, hear my voice! With what crowns of praises shall we honour the praised martyrs, the kind intercessors of the faithful people, the adornment of Rus’-Ukraine and joy…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Dec 09; Twenty-ninth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 4; Conception of Saint Anna when she conceived the Most Holy Mother of God
- Dec 06; Our Holy Father Nicholas the Wonderworker, Archbishop of Myra in Lycia
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER Dec 2018
- Bishops’ Roundtable: Alberta/NWT Catholic Bishops sat down for an interview and conversation with Lorraine Turchansky
- Altar Boys NEW YEAR’S PARTY With Bishop David