HOTCHKISS – ALL SAINTS Parish – Парафія Всіх Святих
The church (36’ x 22’) was built in 1950, 23 km. from the town of Hotchkiss. The church has an iconostasis. The church and the cemetery are on 4 acres of land purchased in 1940. In the early days the parish community had approximately 25 people. The first Parish council was: Vasyl Tomyn (president), V. Yasinsky (secretary), V. Yasinsky (treasurer) and Ivan and Joseph Yasinsky were members of the committee.
The first services were held in private homes in 1935. Later when the church was built there were 6 services a year. The first missionaries were the Basilian Fathers: Fr. Benedict Hrynyshyn and others. From the Eparchial clergy were the following priests: Fr. John Malaschuk (1950-1951), Fr. Peter Moysiuk (1952-1954), Fr. Euthymius Melnychuk (1955-1957), Fr. Emilian Nakonechny (1958-1959), Fr. Bohdan Karychek (1960- ), Fr. Demetrius Baziuk (1965-1970), Fr. Philip Shinduke (1974-1976).