by Brent Kostyniuk Whenever I look at this photograph of my grandparents, I want to ask them what they are thinking. What drove you and your family to leave your home and travel to an unknown country, with a foreign language you had never even heard spoken before? Was it the tyranny? Was it the […]
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- June 24, 2018 – Fifth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 4; the Nativity of the Honourable and Glorious Prophet John, Forerunner and Baptist of Christ (Apostle’s Fast)
- June 19 – Holy Apostle Jude, Brother of the Lord According to the Flesh
- The Breath of Life: Ukrainian community celebrates a very special Pentecost
- EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: PART-Time CLEANER/JANITOR Holy Spirit Ukrainian Catholic Seminary
- EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Full-Time Institutional Cook Holy Spirit Ukrainian Catholic Seminary