By taking an active role in the spiritual efforts of these ten Mission Days, we are called to better understand that, by their very nature, our parish communities and families (domestic churches) have a missionary character. This missionary spirit is a consequence of the gift of our Baptism, by virtue of which we, as Christians, take upon ourselves the responsibility to believe, live, […]
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- June 30; Third Sunday after Pentecost, Octoechos Tone 2; The Synaxis of the Holy, Glorious and All-Praiseworthy Twelve Apostles
- June 29, 2019 Holy, Glorious, All-Praiseworthy and Chief Apostles, Peter and Paul
- June 27; Bishop-Martyr Nykolai (Nicholas) Charnetsky and the Twenty-Seven Other New Blesseds of the Church of Rus’-Ukraine Beatified in 2001; Our Venerable Father Samson, Host of Strangers (527-65)
- June 23; Second Sunday after Pentecost, Octoechos Tone 1; The Holy Martyr Agrippina
- June 16; First Sunday after Pentecost. All Saints Sunday