I think what I love most about summer vacations is the way they manage to surprise, even when it seems a situation could not possibly hold any surprises. Yet, that is exactly what happened again this summer. Before I tell you about the serendipitous event, let me remind you what Both Lungs is all about. […]
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- July 24; Holy Martyrs Borys and Hlib Named Roman and David at Baptism
- July 20; The Holy and Glorious Prophet Elias
- July 21; Commemoration of the First Six Ecumenical Councils, Octoechos Tone 5; Our Venerable Father Simeon, the Fool for Christ (c. 580), and His Ascetical Companion John (527-65); Prophet Ezekiel
- Rosehill Cemetery offers first ‘green burials’ in Edmonton
- July 14; Fifth Sunday after Pentecost, Octoechos Tone 4; The Holy Apostle Aquila