Great Vespers At Psalm 140 In Tone 1 If You mark iniquities, Lord, who can stand?* But with You forgiveness is that You may be revered. As witness of revelations beyond words and interpreter of the sublime mysteries of God, O son of Zebedee, you have written the gospel of Christ for us. You taught…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- November 16; The Holy Apostle and Evangelist Matthew
- November 18; Twenty-sixth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 1; the Holy Martyrs Plato (286-305) and Roman (305)
- November 14; The Holy and All-Praiseworthy Apostle Philip
- November 13; Our Holy Father John Chrysostom (the Golden-Mouthed), Archbishop of Constantinople (407)
- Nativity Fast (St. Philip’s Fast) – Nov 15-Dec 24: Activity Ideas