Note: This is an All-Night Vigil rank feast. Current available texts have this feast ranked as Polyeleos. We have repeated Stichera at Psalm 140 to number 8, and we have taken the sessional hymns from Matins and a lone Doxastichon from the Basilian Mylytvoslov to compose the Lytia Stichera. Once we have proper texts for…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- ONE DAY RETREAT: Sat, Feb 2, 2019 “I Thirst” “Love Without Counting the Cost”
- Social Mission Workshop/Retreat has been postponed (from Jan 25-26) to March 15, 16 at Camp Oselia
- Sunday, January 20; Thirtieth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 2; our Venerable and God-bearing Father Euthemius the Great (473)
- Engendering Interfaith in Edmonton, Canada
- January 17; Venerable and God-Bearing Father Anthony the Great