Note: This is an All-Night Vigil rank feast. Current available texts have this feast ranked as Polyeleos. We have repeated Stichera at Psalm 140 to number 8, and we have taken the sessional hymns from Matins and a lone Doxastichon from the Basilian Mylytvoslov to compose the Lytia Stichera. Once we have proper texts for…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- October 21; Twenty-Second Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 5; our Venerable Father Hilarion the Great (371)
- October 18; Holy Apostle and Evangelist Luke
- CBC Interview with Marc Turgeon, the director at St. Michael’s Cemetery
- The Shroud of Turin: Discover the facts about the most studied artifact in Christendom (Oct 28, 2018 & Feb 24, 2019)
- Commemoration of the Fathers of the Seventh Ecumenical Council, Tone 4; our Venerable Mother Parasceva of Ternovo (11th c.); The Holy Martyrs Nazarius, Gervasius, Protasius and Celsus (64-68); Passing into eternal life of Blessed Roman Lysko, Pastor of Youth and Martyr of L’viv;