GREAT VESPERS Kathisma Reading Blessed is the man… is sung. At Psalm 140 In Tone 1 Lead my soul forth from prison* that I may give thanks to Your name. Accept our evening prayer, O holy Lord, and grant us forgiveness of sins, for You alone manifested the Resurrection to the world. The just…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Church Singing Conference Gathers Over 100 Participants in Parma, Ohio
- October 21; Twenty-Second Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 5; our Venerable Father Hilarion the Great (371)
- October 18; Holy Apostle and Evangelist Luke
- CBC Interview with Marc Turgeon, the director at St. Michael’s Cemetery
- The Shroud of Turin: Discover the facts about the most studied artifact in Christendom (Oct 28, 2018 & Feb 24, 2019)