Liturgy of the Presanctified Gifts At Psalm 140 In Tone 8 6. Today, as we pass the middle of Lent, by the might of the Cross let us glorify the mighty God and Saviour Who was lifted up in the midst of the earth. As we look, show us Your sufferings, Master, and Your precious…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- November 16; The Holy Apostle and Evangelist Matthew
- November 18; Twenty-sixth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 1; the Holy Martyrs Plato (286-305) and Roman (305)
- November 14; The Holy and All-Praiseworthy Apostle Philip
- November 13; Our Holy Father John Chrysostom (the Golden-Mouthed), Archbishop of Constantinople (407)
- Nativity Fast (St. Philip’s Fast) – Nov 15-Dec 24: Activity Ideas