LITURGY OF THE PRESANCTIFIED GIFTS At Psalm 140 In Tone 4 10. Like the prodigal I squandered my paternal inheritance, and now I am in desolation. I dwell in the land of the wicked. In my folly, I became like the unreasoning beasts, stripped of all divine grace. So I return and cry out to…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Social Mission Workshop/Retreat has been postponed (from Jan 25-26) to March 15, 16 at Camp Oselia
- Sunday, January 20; Thirtieth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 2; our Venerable and God-bearing Father Euthemius the Great (473)
- Engendering Interfaith in Edmonton, Canada
- January 17; Venerable and God-Bearing Father Anthony the Great
- New Podcast: True Light By Metropolitan Andrey Sheptytsky Institute of Eastern Christian Studies