On December 5th, the eve of St. Nicholas, Grande Prairie Parish received the gift of a new church building. We are now better able to accommodate our Ukrainian Catholic presence in Grande Prairie and the Peace Country. The building was purchased from the McLaurin Baptist Church and will be renovated before the community makes use of it. Please keep the community in your prayers as it works through the renovations and makes the exciting move. Mnohia Lita!
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Social Mission Workshop/Retreat has been postponed (from Jan 25-26) to March 15, 16 at Camp Oselia
- Sunday, January 20; Thirtieth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 2; our Venerable and God-bearing Father Euthemius the Great (473)
- Engendering Interfaith in Edmonton, Canada
- January 17; Venerable and God-Bearing Father Anthony the Great
- New Podcast: True Light By Metropolitan Andrey Sheptytsky Institute of Eastern Christian Studies