In the Church’s annual liturgical cycle, Pentecost is “the last and great day.” It is the celebration by the Church of the coming of the Holy Spirit as the end – the achievement and fulfillment – of the entire history of salvation. For the same reason, however, it is also the celebration of the beginning:…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Bishop David’s Paschal Message 2019 (Eng/Ukr)
- Paschal Pastoral Letter of the Ukrainian Catholic Bishops of Canada 2019 (Eng/Ukr)
- EASTER PASTORAL LETTER OF HIS BEATITUDE SVIATOSLAV 2019 (ENG/UKR)
- Lenten, Paschal (Easter) Schedule & Graveside Services 2019
- Pascha: The Feast of the Resurrection of our Lord God and Saviour, Jesus Christ – April 21