In the Church’s annual liturgical cycle, Pentecost is “the last and great day.” It is the celebration by the Church of the coming of the Holy Spirit as the end – the achievement and fulfillment – of the entire history of salvation. For the same reason, however, it is also the celebration of the beginning:…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Week of Prayer for Christian Unity
- Christmas Carolling for Bishop David, January 22, 2019
- January 27; Thirty-first Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 3; The Transfer of the Precious Relics (438) of Our Father among the Saints John Chrysostom
- January 25; Our Holy Father Gregory the Theologian, Archbishop of Constantinople
- ONE DAY RETREAT: Sat, Feb 2, 2019 “I Thirst” “Love Without Counting the Cost”