VESPERS Paschal Troparion with Versicles The celebrant sings the following versicles, and to each one the people respond by singing: “Christ is risen …” v. Let God arise and let his enemies be scattered, * and let those who hate Him flee from before His face. v. As smoke vanishes, so let them vanish as…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Church Singing Conference Gathers Over 100 Participants in Parma, Ohio
- October 21; Twenty-Second Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 5; our Venerable Father Hilarion the Great (371)
- October 18; Holy Apostle and Evangelist Luke
- CBC Interview with Marc Turgeon, the director at St. Michael’s Cemetery
- The Shroud of Turin: Discover the facts about the most studied artifact in Christendom (Oct 28, 2018 & Feb 24, 2019)