Saint John, Abbot of the Monastery of Saint Catherine, on Mount Sinai, who died in 603 AD, wrote an ascetic book called The Ladder of Divine Ascent. This book became one of the greatest classics of Christian spirituality. It has been translated into innumerable languages, both ancient and modern; one of the first books printed…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- March 31, 2019 – Fourth Sunday of the Great Fast: St. John Climacus, Octoechos, Tone 4. Our Venerable Father Hypatius, Bishop of Gangra (312-37)
- Liturgy of the Presanctified Gifts for Wednesday & Friday of the Fourth Week of Great Lent
- March 25, 2019; The Annunciation of Our Most Holy Lady, the Mother of God and Ever-Virgin Mary
- March 24, 2019; Third Sunday of the Great Fast: Veneration of the Holy Cross, Octoechos Tone 3. Fore-feast of the Annunciation of the Mother of God
- Camp Oselia: Lenten Journey: 24 hour Adult Lenten Retreat – Apr. 5-7