Holy Mother Matrona of Thessalonica LITURGY OF THE PRESANCTIFIED GIFTS At Psalm 140 In Tone 4 10. The Fast that brings integrity has now run half its course. These past days have proved acceptable, and now we see the need of the days to come. Our perception of their value will make them yield more…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Church Singing Conference Gathers Over 100 Participants in Parma, Ohio
- October 21; Twenty-Second Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 5; our Venerable Father Hilarion the Great (371)
- October 18; Holy Apostle and Evangelist Luke
- CBC Interview with Marc Turgeon, the director at St. Michael’s Cemetery
- The Shroud of Turin: Discover the facts about the most studied artifact in Christendom (Oct 28, 2018 & Feb 24, 2019)