Venerable Fathers Martyred by the Saracens at the Monastery of St. Sabbas LITURGY OF THE PRESANCTIFIED GIFTS At Psalm 140 In Tone 4 10. Like the prodigal I squandered my paternal inheritance, and now I am in desolation. I dwell in the land of the wicked. In my folly, I became like the unreasoning beasts,…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Church Singing Conference Gathers Over 100 Participants in Parma, Ohio
- October 21; Twenty-Second Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 5; our Venerable Father Hilarion the Great (371)
- October 18; Holy Apostle and Evangelist Luke
- CBC Interview with Marc Turgeon, the director at St. Michael’s Cemetery
- The Shroud of Turin: Discover the facts about the most studied artifact in Christendom (Oct 28, 2018 & Feb 24, 2019)