Venerable Fathers Martyred by the Saracens at the Monastery of St. Sabbas LITURGY OF THE PRESANCTIFIED GIFTS At Psalm 140 In Tone 4 10. Like the prodigal I squandered my paternal inheritance, and now I am in desolation. I dwell in the land of the wicked. In my folly, I became like the unreasoning beasts,…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- August 19, 2018 – Thirteenth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 4; Post-feast of the Dormition; Holy Martyr Andrew the General and those with him (286-305)
- August 15, 2018 – The Dormition of the Most Holy Lady, the Theotokos and Ever-Virgin Mary
- The UGCC Liturgical Singing Conference 2018
- August 12, 2018 – Twelfth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 3; Post-feast of the Transfiguration; Holy Martyrs Photius and Anicetas (284-305). Dormition Fast
- August 6, 2018 – Holy Transfiguration of our Lord God and Saviour Jesus Christ