The Second Sunday of Lent is kept as a feast of Saint Gregory Palamas, the Archbishop of Thessaloniki in the fourteenth century. Like the restoration of the holy icons, this memorial of Saint Gregory has to do with historical events, but also relates to our understanding of the Christian vocation, and the possibility for every…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Banquet for Fr. Anton Taresenko on the Occasion on His Retirement
- February 17; Sunday of the Prodigal Son, Tone 6; The Holy and Great-Martyr Theodore the Recruit (286-305)
- February 10; Sunday of the Publican and the Pharisee, Tone 5; The Holy Martyr Charalampius (193-211)
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER Feb 2019
- Our Saint Sophia. Letter of His Beatitude Sviatoslav on the Occasion of the Centenary of the Renewal of Unity of the Ukrainian Nation and State (ENG/UKR)