Holy Martyr Agapius and His Six Companions LITURGY OF THE PRESANCTIFIED GIFTS At Psalm 140 In Tone 4 10. Behold, this is the acceptable time, this is the day of salvation. Visit my soul in the abundance of Your love, and in Your unique goodness, lighten the load of my sins. 9. Behold, this…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- October 28; Twenty-third Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 6; the Holy Martyrs Terentius and Neonila; Our Venerable Father Stephen the Sabaite, Composer of Canons (9th c.); the Holy Martyr Parasceve of Iconium
- Church Singing Conference Gathers Over 100 Participants in Parma, Ohio
- October 21; Twenty-Second Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 5; our Venerable Father Hilarion the Great (371)
- October 18; Holy Apostle and Evangelist Luke
- CBC Interview with Marc Turgeon, the director at St. Michael’s Cemetery