Holy Martyr Agapius and His Six Companions LITURGY OF THE PRESANCTIFIED GIFTS At Psalm 140 In Tone 4 10. Behold, this is the acceptable time, this is the day of salvation. Visit my soul in the abundance of Your love, and in Your unique goodness, lighten the load of my sins. 9. Behold, this…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- July 20; The Holy and Glorious Prophet Elias
- July 21; Commemoration of the First Six Ecumenical Councils, Octoechos Tone 5; Our Venerable Father Simeon, the Fool for Christ (c. 580), and His Ascetical Companion John (527-65); Prophet Ezekiel
- Rosehill Cemetery offers first ‘green burials’ in Edmonton
- July 14; Fifth Sunday after Pentecost, Octoechos Tone 4; The Holy Apostle Aquila
- July 10; Our Venerable Father Anthony of the Monastery of the Caves in Kiev