On February 28, 2013, Benedict XVI, now Pope-Emeritus, leaves the Chair of Peter to dedicate himself to a life of prayer and solitude. We give thanks to God for his scholarly intellect, his loving pastor’s heart, and shining holiness during his eight-year tenure as the head of the Church. May the Lord bless Pope-Emeritus Benedict and grant him many blessed years! На Многая Літа!
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Nov 21; The Entrance into the Temple of our Most Holy Lady, the Mother of God and Ever-Virgin Mary
- November 16; The Holy Apostle and Evangelist Matthew
- November 18; Twenty-sixth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 1; the Holy Martyrs Plato (286-305) and Roman (305)
- November 14; The Holy and All-Praiseworthy Apostle Philip
- November 13; Our Holy Father John Chrysostom (the Golden-Mouthed), Archbishop of Constantinople (407)