The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Oct 20; Nineteenth Sunday after Pentecost, Octoechos Tone 2; The Holy Great-Martyr Artemius (360-363)
- Oct 18; Holy Apostle and Evangelist Luke
- Oct 13; Commemoration of the Fathers of the Seventh Ecumenical Council, Octoechos Tone 1; The Holy Martyrs Carpus, Papylas and Agathonicus (249-51)
- Podcast: True Light – 06. Feast of the Protection of the Mother of God
- Oct 6; Seventeenth Sunday after Pentecost, Octoechos Tone 8; The Holy and Glorious Apostle Thomas