The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- 10th Annual Bishop’s Gala, Tuesday, December 3, 2019
- Oct 27; Twentieth Sunday after Pentecost, Octoechos Tone 3; The Holy Martyr Nestor (305); Nestor, writer of the first Chronicle of Rus’ (1114); the Holy Martyr Capitolina and Her Slave Erotheides
- VIDEO: Catholic Education Sunday 2019 Message (November 3 )
- Centralia Convention 2019
- Oct 20; Nineteenth Sunday after Pentecost, Octoechos Tone 2; The Holy Great-Martyr Artemius (360-363)