The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Nov 17; Twenty-Third Sunday after Pentecost, Octoechos Tone 6; Our Holy Father Gregory the Wonderworker, Bishop of Neocaesarea (270-75); Passing into Eternal Life (1947) of Blessed Josaphat Kotsylovsky, Bishop of Peremyshl and Martyr
- Nov 12; The Holy Priest-Martyr Josaphat, Archbishop of Polotsk
- St. Nicholas Parish: Beers and Qs with Fr. Julian
- Nov 10; Twenty-Second Sunday after Pentecost, Octoechos Tone 5; The Holy Apostles Erastus, Olympus, Rodion and those with them
- Nov 08; Synaxis of the Archangel Michael and the Other Bodiless Powers of Heaven