October 16 -18th Ukrainian Catholic Youth Convention “Family and Faith Today”. The UCY convention is a Fun Filled Faith weekend for youth in grade 7 to Young Adult. There are many activities planned from spending time at the Marian Centre, meeting youth from other parishes. Cost $55 – drop in/ partial/ not overnight $65- accommodations at (St Josaphat basement) this includes all sessions, breaks, lunch, reception, & banquet. Contact Millie at 780-424-5496 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Dec 09; Twenty-ninth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 4; Conception of Saint Anna when she conceived the Most Holy Mother of God
- Dec 06; Our Holy Father Nicholas the Wonderworker, Archbishop of Myra in Lycia
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER Dec 2018
- Bishops’ Roundtable: Alberta/NWT Catholic Bishops sat down for an interview and conversation with Lorraine Turchansky
- Altar Boys NEW YEAR’S PARTY With Bishop David