A fraternal encounter of the Hierarchs of the Ukrainian Catholic and Ukrainian Orthodox Churches of North America was held from March 3-5, 2015 in Clearwater, FL. It was the first such meeting in three years. The hierarchs held discussions and exchanged information on topics of common concern ranging from liturgical, pastoral, doctrinal and administrative matters. Much time was spent in discussing the current situation in Ukraine and how our Churches in the diaspora can more effectively provide for the spiritual and materials needs of our suffering Ukrainian people. At the conclusion of this year’s encounter, the hierarchs agreed to meet again next spring in Winnipeg, Canada.
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- June 16; First Sunday after Pentecost. All Saints Sunday
- +Sr Aloysia Safranowicz, SSMI Falls Asleep in The Lord
- Sunday, June 9; Descent of the Holy Spirit. Holy and Glorious Pentecost
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER June 2019
- Sunday, June 2; Seventh Sunday after Pascha. Sunday of the Holy Fathers of the First Ecumenical Council of Nicaea, Octoechos Tone 6; Our Holy Father Nicephorus the Confessor (829)