A fraternal encounter of the Hierarchs of the Ukrainian Catholic and Ukrainian Orthodox Churches of North America was held from March 3-5, 2015 in Clearwater, FL. It was the first such meeting in three years. The hierarchs held discussions and exchanged information on topics of common concern ranging from liturgical, pastoral, doctrinal and administrative matters. Much time was spent in discussing the current situation in Ukraine and how our Churches in the diaspora can more effectively provide for the spiritual and materials needs of our suffering Ukrainian people. At the conclusion of this year’s encounter, the hierarchs agreed to meet again next spring in Winnipeg, Canada.
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- October 21; Twenty-Second Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 5; our Venerable Father Hilarion the Great (371)
- October 18; Holy Apostle and Evangelist Luke
- CBC Interview with Marc Turgeon, the director at St. Michael’s Cemetery
- The Shroud of Turin: Discover the facts about the most studied artifact in Christendom (Oct 28, 2018 & Feb 24, 2019)
- Commemoration of the Fathers of the Seventh Ecumenical Council, Tone 4; our Venerable Mother Parasceva of Ternovo (11th c.); The Holy Martyrs Nazarius, Gervasius, Protasius and Celsus (64-68); Passing into eternal life of Blessed Roman Lysko, Pastor of Youth and Martyr of L’viv;