Saint John, Abbot of the Monastery of Saint Catherine, on Mount Sinai, who died in 603 AD, wrote an ascetic book called The Ladder of Divine Ascent. This book became one of the greatest classics of Christian spirituality. It has been translated into innumerable languages, both ancient and modern; one of the first books printed…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Dec 09; Twenty-ninth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 4; Conception of Saint Anna when she conceived the Most Holy Mother of God
- Dec 06; Our Holy Father Nicholas the Wonderworker, Archbishop of Myra in Lycia
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER Dec 2018
- Bishops’ Roundtable: Alberta/NWT Catholic Bishops sat down for an interview and conversation with Lorraine Turchansky
- Altar Boys NEW YEAR’S PARTY With Bishop David