A Marriage Preparation Weekend is being hosted at St. Josaphat Cathedral in Edmonton, February 21st to 23rd, 2014. Couples planning to marry within a Ukrainian Catholic Church are encouraged to register for the course by contacting the Cathedral Office at (780) 422-3181 or by emailing Deacon Jim Nakonechny at email@example.com for more details.
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Banquet for Fr. Anton Taresenko on the Occasion on His Retirement
- February 17; Sunday of the Prodigal Son, Tone 6; The Holy and Great-Martyr Theodore the Recruit (286-305)
- February 10; Sunday of the Publican and the Pharisee, Tone 5; The Holy Martyr Charalampius (193-211)
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER Feb 2019
- Our Saint Sophia. Letter of His Beatitude Sviatoslav on the Occasion of the Centenary of the Renewal of Unity of the Ukrainian Nation and State (ENG/UKR)