Contest for Grades Kindergarten to 12: iWitness: iRespect (iwitness.edmontoneparchy.com). This contest encourages children and youth to witness how they respect their own bodies and the bodies of others by way of drawings, pictures, written works (including poetry, short stories, narratives, etc.), videos or combinations of these. Visit the website for ideas and examples. The closing date for submissions is June 20th. Winners will receive a personal prize monetary prize for their class ($100). For more information about the iWitness program, please contact Tobias Underwood at the Chancery Office at 780-424-5496 or by email at email@example.com
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Dec 16; Sunday of the Holy Forefathers, Tone 5; the Holy Prophet Haggai (6th c. BC)
- Dec 09; Twenty-ninth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 4; Conception of Saint Anna when she conceived the Most Holy Mother of God
- Dec 06; Our Holy Father Nicholas the Wonderworker, Archbishop of Myra in Lycia
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER Dec 2018
- Bishops’ Roundtable: Alberta/NWT Catholic Bishops sat down for an interview and conversation with Lorraine Turchansky