Contest for Grades Kindergarten to 12: iWitness: iRespect (iwitness.edmontoneparchy.com). This contest encourages children and youth to witness how they respect their own bodies and the bodies of others by way of drawings, pictures, written works (including poetry, short stories, narratives, etc.), videos or combinations of these. Visit the website for ideas and examples. The closing date for submissions is June 20th. Winners will receive a personal prize monetary prize for their class ($100). For more information about the iWitness program, please contact Tobias Underwood at the Chancery Office at 780-424-5496 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Jesus Prayer – Sung – English – VIDEO & MP3
- Sunday, February 24; Meatfare Sunday, Tone 7; The First and Second Finding of the Precious Head of the Holy, Glorious Prophet and Forerunner John the Baptist; Rank: All-Night Vigil
- Pope Francis Appoints Most Rev. Borys Gudziak as new Metropolitan-Archbishop of the Ukrainian Archeparchy of Philadelphia (ENG/UKR)
- Banquet for Fr. Anton Taresenko on the Occasion on His Retirement
- February 17; Sunday of the Prodigal Son, Tone 6; The Holy and Great-Martyr Theodore the Recruit (286-305)