- The Eparchy of Edmonton is pleased to host the 2013 Sheptytsky Institute Study Days – An Eastern Christian Feast for the Mind and Heart from July 5-7 at Saint Josaphat Cathedral Hall (Verkhovyna). The Study Days are an opportunity for the laity, religious, monastics and clergy to gather together in prayer, study, fellowship and discussion. The theme for the 2013 Study Days is: Celebrating the 1025th Anniversary of the Baptism of Rus’-Ukraine featuring:
- Rt. Rev. Dr. Andriy Chirovsky – The Spiritual Legacy of the Ukrainian Catholic Church
- Very Rev. Dr. Peter Galadza – The Liturgical Legacy of the Ukrainian Catholic Church
- Rev. Dr. Andrew Onuferko – The Catechetical Legacy of the Ukrainian Catholic Church
- Workshops on a variety of topics
- Children’s Program (ages 5-12)
For further information and registration, visit www.edmontoneparchy.com or call (780) 424-5496.
- The Eparchy of Edmonton is also pleased to host the 2013 Sheptytsky Institute Summer Institute from July 9-20. Two university courses will be offered:
- Rt. Rev. Dr. Andriy Chirovsky – THO 3318 Eastern Christian Spirituality
- Very Rev. Dr. Peter Galadza – THO 3328 The Holy Mysteries: Byzantine Sacraments.
For further information and registration, contact Julie Daoust firstname.lastname@example.org, Saint Paul University, Ottawa, 1-800-637-6859 ext. 2332. or (613) 236-1393 ext. 2332.
Cost per course: credit $602; audit $150.
Classes will be held at the Chancery Office of the Eparchy of Edmonton (9645 – 108 Avenue).
Note: Those enrolling in one or both courses are required to attend the Sheptytsky Institute Study Days July 5-7.