Third Annual Bishop’s Appeal Dinner, Thursday, December 6, 2012 at the Chateau Louis Hotel and Conference Centre. This beautiful and festive gala raises funds to support the operation and programming of the Ukrainian Catholic Eparchy of Edmonton and will begin with a cocktail reception at 6:00 pm, followed by dinner and an exciting live auction. A silent auction will be held throughout the evening. Tickets are now available for individual purchase or by table. Contact the Chancery Office to purchase tickets: 780 424 5496 or email@example.com. Also accepting donations of silent auction items from individual and corporate sponsors. Contact Helen Sirman at 780 435 2017 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make a donation. All proceeds of the Appeal Dinner will support the mission of the Church, that is, the sharing of the Good News of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Pope Francis Appoints Most Rev. Borys Gudziak as new Metropolitan-Archbishop of the Ukrainian Archeparchy of Philadelphia (ENG/UKR)
- Banquet for Fr. Anton Taresenko on the Occasion on His Retirement
- February 17; Sunday of the Prodigal Son, Tone 6; The Holy and Great-Martyr Theodore the Recruit (286-305)
- February 10; Sunday of the Publican and the Pharisee, Tone 5; The Holy Martyr Charalampius (193-211)
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER Feb 2019