Ukrainian Day at the Village (Sunday, August 12): Come celebrate the roots of Ukrainian Culture in Alberta at the Ukrainian Culture Heritage Village. His Excellency, Bishop Motiuk, will celebrate the Divine Liturgy at St. Nicholas Church at the Village at 9:00am commemorating the 100th anniversary of that parish followed by an ecumenical prayer service to commemorate the pioneers of east central Alberta. The Village is providing a special tent for us to sit down together for a Praznyk meal. Cost to enter the Park: Adults $9.00, Seniors (65 and over) $7.00, Youth (7 to 17 years) $4.00, Children (6 & under) free, Families (2 adults + children) $20.00. Family style Praznyk Meal $10.00 per person (7 and older; 6 and under free)Meal tickets will be sold at the church that morning.2012
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Jesus Prayer – Sung – English – VIDEO & MP3
- Sunday, February 24; Meatfare Sunday, Tone 7; The First and Second Finding of the Precious Head of the Holy, Glorious Prophet and Forerunner John the Baptist; Rank: All-Night Vigil
- Pope Francis Appoints Most Rev. Borys Gudziak as new Metropolitan-Archbishop of the Ukrainian Archeparchy of Philadelphia (ENG/UKR)
- Banquet for Fr. Anton Taresenko on the Occasion on His Retirement
- February 17; Sunday of the Prodigal Son, Tone 6; The Holy and Great-Martyr Theodore the Recruit (286-305)