Heeding the call of Benedict, the Pope of Rome, to beseech God for the protection of the unborn against so many and varied attacks against nascent human life, this Sunday, the 27th of November, a ‘Pro-life Moleben’ will be served at St Josaphat’s Cathedral at 3:00 pm. Come and join us in our prayers to the God of Life for all the victims of abortion and for the strengthening of the Pro-life movement in this land.
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- June 16; First Sunday after Pentecost. All Saints Sunday
- +Sr Aloysia Safranowicz, SSMI Falls Asleep in The Lord
- Sunday, June 9; Descent of the Holy Spirit. Holy and Glorious Pentecost
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER June 2019
- Sunday, June 2; Seventh Sunday after Pascha. Sunday of the Holy Fathers of the First Ecumenical Council of Nicaea, Octoechos Tone 6; Our Holy Father Nicephorus the Confessor (829)