Heeding the call of Benedict, the Pope of Rome, to beseech God for the protection of the unborn against so many and varied attacks against nascent human life, this Sunday, the 27th of November, a ‘Pro-life Moleben’ will be served at St Josaphat’s Cathedral at 3:00 pm. Come and join us in our prayers to the God of Life for all the victims of abortion and for the strengthening of the Pro-life movement in this land.
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Dec 09; Twenty-ninth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 4; Conception of Saint Anna when she conceived the Most Holy Mother of God
- Dec 06; Our Holy Father Nicholas the Wonderworker, Archbishop of Myra in Lycia
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER Dec 2018
- Bishops’ Roundtable: Alberta/NWT Catholic Bishops sat down for an interview and conversation with Lorraine Turchansky
- Altar Boys NEW YEAR’S PARTY With Bishop David