Bishop David Motiuk from the Ukrainian Catholic Edmonton Eparchy blessed the school’s grounds as members of EICS and future ABJ students dug their shovels into the ground during the ceremony’s sod-turning near the site of one of the school’s gyms. Father Wilf Murchland and Right Reverend Jack Hamilton from Our Lady of Perpetual Help Parish, and Father Rendall Yackimec from St. Sophia Ukrainian Catholic Parish also participated in the blessing ceremony.
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- June 16; First Sunday after Pentecost. All Saints Sunday
- +Sr Aloysia Safranowicz, SSMI Falls Asleep in The Lord
- Sunday, June 9; Descent of the Holy Spirit. Holy and Glorious Pentecost
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER June 2019
- Sunday, June 2; Seventh Sunday after Pascha. Sunday of the Holy Fathers of the First Ecumenical Council of Nicaea, Octoechos Tone 6; Our Holy Father Nicephorus the Confessor (829)