Bishop David Motiuk from the Ukrainian Catholic Edmonton Eparchy blessed the school’s grounds as members of EICS and future ABJ students dug their shovels into the ground during the ceremony’s sod-turning near the site of one of the school’s gyms. Father Wilf Murchland and Right Reverend Jack Hamilton from Our Lady of Perpetual Help Parish, and Father Rendall Yackimec from St. Sophia Ukrainian Catholic Parish also participated in the blessing ceremony.
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Dec 09; Twenty-ninth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 4; Conception of Saint Anna when she conceived the Most Holy Mother of God
- Dec 06; Our Holy Father Nicholas the Wonderworker, Archbishop of Myra in Lycia
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER Dec 2018
- Bishops’ Roundtable: Alberta/NWT Catholic Bishops sat down for an interview and conversation with Lorraine Turchansky
- Altar Boys NEW YEAR’S PARTY With Bishop David