Somalis fleeing hunger in their drought-stricken nation walk along the main road leading from the Somalian border to the refugee camps around Dadaab, Kenya, Wednesday, July 13, 2011. More than 11 million people in the Horn of Africa are confronting the worst drought in decades and need urgent assistance to stay alive, U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said Tuesday. Ban called an emergency meeting Tuesday morning with the heads of U.N. agencies to discuss the worsening drought in East Africa, which along with fighting in Somalia has created a humanitarian crisis.(AP Photo/Rebecca Blackwell)
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- EASTER PASTORAL LETTER OF HIS BEATITUDE SVIATOSLAV 2019 (ENG/UKR)
- Lenten, Paschal (Easter) Schedule & Graveside Services 2019
- Pascha: The Feast of the Resurrection of our Lord God and Saviour, Jesus Christ – April 21
- Last Minute Items for Holy Week and Easter Can be Purchased at St. Macrina Books & Gifts at the Pastoral Centre
- PASTORAL LETTEROF HIS BEATITUDE SVIATOSLAVTO YOUTH ON PALM SUNDAY (ENG/UKR)