DRUMHELLER – NATIVITY of the BVM – Церква Різдва Пресв. Богородиці
The Parish was established in 1952, approximately 1 km. from the city centre ( 232 – 11 th St.). The structure was 45’ x 28’ with a church basement for various activities. In 1956 a UCWL Branch was started in the Parish. The property was sold in 1987.
First visit to the community was made in 1950 by Fr. Steven Chehovsky. The following clergy provided services to the community: Fr. Lubomyr Syvenky (1952-1957), Fr. Theophile Hurko (1958- ), Fr. George Maly (1963-1967), Fr. Andrew Muzyka (1976-1985) and Fr. William Hupalo (1985-1987).