CLEARBROOK – SACRED HEART of JESUS Parish – Парафія Христа Чоловіколюбця
Location: 20 km. northwest of Thorhild. The parish was established in 1948 and 2 acres were assigned for the cemetery. At the beginning there were between 25-30 families. The religious services were provided once a month.
The following Eparchial clergy served the community: Fr. John Chinchenko (1949-1951), Fr. Peter Iwanec (1953-1956), Fr. Peter Moysiuk (1957-1967, 1983-1985), Fr. Constantine Stangret (1968-1970). The mission closed around 1980.