CLANDONALD – St. DEMETRIUS Parish – Парафія св. Димитрія
The parish purchased an old school building in 1955 and adapted the building to the needs of the new parish for Ukrainian Catholic services. In the 1950’s approx. 48 people were attending the Divine Liturgies every two months. Clandonald belongs to the Vermilion district in our Eparchy. Fr. Ivan Cherkawsky used to serve the district. Now the church is not in service. For the burials the Roman Catholic cemetery is used. The mission closed around 1980.