The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Nov 11, Twenty-fifth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 8; the Holy Martyrs Menas, Victor and Vincent (138-61); Our Venerable Father and Confessor Theodore the Studite (826)
- Nov 8, Synaxis of the Archangel Michael and the Other Bodiless Powers of Heaven
- Online Eastern Catholic Bible Conference
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER Nov 2018
- November 04; Twenty-fourth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 7; our Venerable Father Joannicius the Great (846); the Holy Martyrs Nicander, Bishop of Myra and the Priest Hermas