GREAT VESPERS Kathisma Reading “Blessed is the man…” is sung. At Psalm 140 In Tone 1 Lead my soul forth from prison* that I may give thanks to Your name. Accept our evening prayer, O holy Lord, and grant us forgiveness of sins, for You alone manifested the Resurrection to the world. The just shall […]
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Week of Prayer for Christian Unity
- Christmas Carolling for Bishop David, January 22, 2019
- January 27; Thirty-first Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 3; The Transfer of the Precious Relics (438) of Our Father among the Saints John Chrysostom
- January 25; Our Holy Father Gregory the Theologian, Archbishop of Constantinople
- ONE DAY RETREAT: Sat, Feb 2, 2019 “I Thirst” “Love Without Counting the Cost”